Saturday, August 23, 2008

woo gotten back all the results this week.

English - 10/20 (50% - C5)
E-Maths - 34/38 (89.5% - A1)
A-Maths - 33/35 (94.3% - A1)
Chinese - 75.5/100 (75.5% - A1)
Chemistry - A1 (i only remember is A1 but forgotten the marks. will edit when i remember)
Physics - A1 (i only remember is A1 but forgotten the marks. will edit when i remember)
Social Studies - 8/18 (44.4% - not sure is D7 or F9 for NA)
Geography -10/20 (50% - C5)
POA - 27.5/35(78.6% - A1)

let me share my feelings for the CA2 1st bofore posting for the rest of the day:D
as usual i failed my Social Studies cause i really dont know how to study for it larh
and get a just passed for english and geography.
i also dont know how to study for geography larh
even if i got study, i also dont know how to write the answers in the papers larh O:
as for english i wrote too much words for the summary but luckily the Victoria Teo never fail me but still got add the previous test so i dont think that i will fail larh. :D
i actually can get full marks for my a-maths due to my carelessness.
will work harder for SA2 in order not to fail my combine humanities and english.


some things were happening during the lessons on this week larh.
shall not elaborate as it will only think abt it and get sad.
so i will start posting from yesterday :D

22/08/2008
POA - went to AVA room for lesson. the room and where i was sitted was damn cold larh. Mdm mas only realised that when she dismiss us. she saw me covering my hands den she ask "very cold ah" den i said yah, so she quickly let us go off.
English - Miss Ang came in and let us check our papers. went through the steps for comprehension. before the lesson humphrey thought i was angry with him larh due to some things that happened the day before cause i was covering my ears. den he ask "哇不听我讲活啊?" den i replied "不是啦. 我很冷.". i was cold because i was sitted below the fan, den those guys behind me dun wan let me off the fan.
Chinese - Booooooooringggggg larh. chinese teacher didnt come. even if she come she was like only teach four girls only lor, she didnt even care abt the rest 1 lor even ppl sleeping.
Combine Humanities - went through SS paper. half way throught the lesson my back suddenly rained lor. but actually didnt rained larh, its because those guys behind me spray water on me.
den when the lesson end, i spray back. when handing in the papers, mdm pua was asking me why my papers was wet. so i tell her lor den the guy go tell her that i also spray back. den scold me too. wah if i noe that she is going to scold me i wont tell her wat happened. den just say is my saliva. hahas :D
After lesson meet wanyin outside hall den went canteen eat den waited for the band practice to start. i cant tolerate the sec 1s in my section liao cause they were like far too noisy. no matter what i do to punish them, they will only treat it as a joke. going to think of things to warn them.
After band went tw mac eat den went off.
i missed my 975 bus cause i was busy sms-ing and reply-ing msg at the bus stop and didnt notice the bus. Hahs stupid me:D
Nvm so i waited for the next bus and almost missed my stop
but luckily never
Hahs.

No comments: