Monday, September 1, 2008

back to post:D
i will be posting once every week:D
gotten back my CA2 results slip
test 1 is the July test and test 2 is the common test tat i posted earlier:D
den the last two column is the combine
not sure how the teacher count larh:D

sch holiday this week but still need to go back to sch on wed to fri
sch as per normal last week
mdm pua changed my seattt
and now my seat is right in front of where the teacher stand
and the worst thing is tat i cant sleep in any lesson D:
25/08/2008 (Monday)
majulah in the morning
lessonsssssssssss
den went to sectional after school cause doing the section pledge thing
26/08/2008 (Tuesday)
normal lessonssss till dunno wat time
27/08/2008 (Wednesday)
lessons in the morning
and band after that
during band, told tingquan something abt siwei and i think he heard
cause he kept following me after tat
very scaryyyyyy
cause i scared he follow me home like wat he did to gerald
den naimah do something to him which made me laughed till headache and hungry
went lot 1 eat kfc with wanyin and dunno who liao
bus-ed home after tat
when alighting the bus, i fell down AGAIN D:
this is the third time i fall within 1 year
and now my legs are full of scars
28/08/2008 (Thursday)
lessonssss in the morning again
gotten back results slip
went to ask mdm pua whether i can dun run the next day anot for the cross crountry
den she ask me to try my best to run D:
29/08/2008 (Friday)
cross country!!
didnt rain on tat day larh
walk throughout the cross country cause leg still a bit pain
den teachers' day celebration after tat
the concert was quite okay larh
went for band commitee meeting after tat
den went home
actually wan go back primary school
but didnt go cause like nobody tat i noe except Agnes went
and she only went there and eat
meet wanyin, faeka and faeza at lot 1 at 5pm
but i woke up at 5pm when wanyin smsed
reached and find them at 5 plus
went eat kfc
den walked around and chatted
30/08/2008 (Saturday)
actually going bugis with wanyin and vivian
but the day before vivian smsed wanyin said tat she cannot go dunno due to wat stupid reasons larh
so left me and wanyin so decided dun go
hate tat ppl planned and asked ppl go out but they didnt go in the end
stupid larh
this is not the 1st time lor
31/08/2008 (Sunday)
went to jurong point for dinner with my family
and i almost fell down again when walking on the way to my father's van
den wanyin called me say wat suddenly wan listen to everybody voice when i using com
end here

No comments: