Wednesday, August 13, 2008

COMMON TEST!!!!!
have my chinese and combine science papers today
the papers all quite easy yea
cause the past papers that i did were much more difficult :D
ytd,
english and geography papers
gonna screw up this two papers
english was like not enough time for me to summarise and count the words for the summary.
geography was only ok for me
but lucky i memorise some of the points :D
den after both papers got mdm pua lesson
was damn boooringgg lor, everyone was like sleeping
den nvm, she keep caaling me when i tried to sleep but she never called other ppl to wake up D:
so i was like day dream in her lesson
kanna called thrice D:
i think she keep notice me nowadays was the Victoria Teo fault
cause she never notice me last time
den i sleep oso nvm 1
dunno why she go complain lor
i only laughs at her lesson wat
CRAZY WOMAN!!!!!
hais forget abt it.
gonna to have e-maths, POA and social studies papers tml
Good Luck to me yea!!

No comments: