Saturday, October 18, 2008

WAH~
i'm damn ps today
and this is wat happened:
was told on monday tat i was dominated for Mediacorp-Marigold Sudoku Masters 2008 and i was given a consent form on tuesday. so i handed up the consent on wednesday and thought tat the date on the paper was printed wrongly. i thoght the paper write 15 october which is on tat day itself but it couldnt be cuse i saw the paper write saturday. so on thursday before leaving class after lesson, went to tell one of my classmate who was also nominated for it. he didnt believe me at first and say is the next month and i couldnt believe and insisted tat is today.
so today i thought is the competition so i went. reached the sch, den the guards asked why i go to sch when the sch is liked want to close already. so i explained and he let me in and they were quite blur. went in saw nobady except my classmate and he was there an hour ago. so we went down to look for teacher but the teacher-in-charge was not in. den my classmate say tat is 15 nov den i was like argh. i am such a muddle head. so went back.
went to lot 1 after tat to help my brother buy cap and went around to look for things
and i'm going to shop the whole singapore for gifts, clothes and stuffs for next year.
to: POHWANYIN & VIVIANPHUA
it is impossible for me to but u two such a BIG monkey for each of u cause it cost me $100 if i bought it for the two of u and tats does not include the gifts for my section, others and the wrappers. so i will not be getting tat for u guys or it will cost me a bomb for the total gifts. sorry but i will get better things for u guys.

bye and off to ace learning

No comments: