Monday, October 13, 2008

SHIMIN IS BACK TO POST(:
haven been posting for a long time due to exams and laziness
so shall post a short one
most of my exams were fine except for social studies and some parts of the english
i thought i would flunk my english oral
but it turned out to be a pass when ms ang say out the results
so far i had pass my chemistry, e-maths and chinese(:
went for band on last wednesday, thursday, friday and performing at a temple on saturday
stand under the sun most of the time on friday and saturday
and i sprained my ankle on friday
the performance on saturday turn out to be a good one
after the performance went to watch 'THE HOUSE BUNNY' with wanyin, vivian and ronald
the movie is nice la
it teaches people a lot of things in real life


And i saw these when i went to OG with my parents weeks ago
they are tiny but i dont know what it is made of la
actually wanted to buy but the price is a little bit ex la
there is one price stated in one of the picture below
and it is one in a small box which cost more than $5
buy me all these and i will love you lots




















shall post next week
so byebye

No comments: