Monday, June 16, 2008

my own blog!!

finally...got a own blog that is ready...
going to post abt today...
juz came back from a 2 hrs of maths lesson
which is quite boring for me for the first hr cause we were ask to do the a-maths holiday hw which were already ask to do for the lesson last two weeks
the next 1 hr were not so boring cause got to do some question
...at least that is things for me to do
after lesson went lot 1 buy the soduku book and food for my brother
when i were inside the popular looking for some things,
saw zhiyi, weeting, jielan, jasmine and caiyun outside popular going down to the 2nd floor
they suddenly call 'SHIMIN' outside popular b4 they went down
it was damn embarrass lor
den on the way to the shop that sell nasi lemak, saw them AGAIN
this time i only smile at them
then bus-ed home
saw kellyn on the bus but didn't talk to her
FINALLY, thanks wanyin and vivian for helping me for the blog

No comments: