Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally had the time to post le
had not been posting for a few days
cause was busy with sch work
today is already the sch re-open de third day le
and i already feel tired:(
i think i will have problem with my stomach when i get older
cause i skip a few meals for juz 3 days
some meals were not even eaten on time
cause there's no time for me to eat
i skip my dinner on monday, my lunch for yesterday and breakfast for today:(
it look quite like a pattern right?!
hope that i will eat all my meals for tml and on time...
yesterday
went for detention straight after assembly:(
so never went eat lunch
do 4 situation writing plan
that's the holiday hw
never do so stayed back
at abt 5 finish until half way den the victoria say her see the work done
haven do finish:(
den she was like keep "wow-ing" at my work when she looks at it
she say that we can go home finish
den hand in the next day
on the way to lot 1 to buy my concession ticket for the bus,
saw frederick on the bus
den crap awhile with him
bus-ed home after that
today
meet wanyin and vivian after sch for band
thought i was late cause mdm pua took 15 more mins
but wanyin was even later than me
went for band. drills. main band
den ends at 5 plus
fall down during section drills
den kehhui saw.
she thought i fall down bcos that i saw her den too happy..
this is wat she says lah
a bit pain lah when it touches water
went eat wif wanyin, zakri, yuli, faeza and faeka
den bus-ed wif zakri
ok lah. jiu end my post here.
i am very tired although it is only the 3rd day of sch

No comments: