Sunday, December 21, 2008

Phew. Just done a quiz and i am already feeling sleepy. So a short post.
And finally, i have the time to post on what i have been doing the past few weeks.
Several reasons that i didnt post are computer spoilt and it is just fixed on last few days, busy with band practice and going out and the common reason is LAZY.
I actually had two weeks sort of holidays for me to buy all my stuffs on this week and last week but it ended up going for sectionals to practice those pieces due to the exchange on 30 December. So no more holidays for me this year.
Although it is like tiring to go for the sectionals but it is useful la cause the SYF is on next year March.
I had watch Twilight on thursday and the show was damn nice la and i am going to read the book asap. Hehs.
And i also went to the Central today with my sister to buy things for the exchange on chrismas. Something nice to eat and the food is like hand made one lo and it was sold out fast too. We walked around the shopping centre 3 times.
Argh. Actually i can go sell icecream these two weeks but my schedule is like so tight lo.
going sectional cum band practice on monday, tuesday and friday. celebrating chrismas at bayleen house on wednesday and thursday.
And is like i can go out to buy all my stuffs on saturday and sunday lo.
Anddd i have started my homework yet. Argh. Its like so stress lo cause having SYF and 'N' and 'O' level exams next year.

End here. Bye.

No comments: