Wednesday, July 16, 2008

same from ytd,
juz bathed
cause i slept at 8pm again and wake up at 11 plus
today
lesson as per normal
during maths lesson mdm tong suddenly say that
i got into the final of the fastest finger
shocked
den had presentation,
guess wat
we only do the first two slide
and my group members were already corked(sp) up with the presentation
heard from one of the gtoup member telling the other that
"she scan every thing in and dun noe how to do"
is not that i wan to scan everything in lor
it is difficult for me to draw
and btw i didn't scan anything in the first two slide
the first two slide is taken from the textbook 1 lor
never go home study your textbook and didn't even volunteer to do anything about the presentation
what u expect
me to do the presentation slide and the presentation to the whole class by myself???
is u all asked me to do the presentation and u guys will present it
so u guys must have went home and at least look through the textbook and try to understand
not me teaching u all everything and expect me to tell u all wat to say during presentation
den i must as well do everything including the presentation myself
and it is not easy to scan and crop everything step by step in lor

No comments: